- Cavell and Kings Oak Hospitals - Enfield
- Job Advert
Full Time - Non Permanent
£38,890 - £44,000 + Benefits
**Significant Sign On Bonus Available**
BMI Kings Oak & Cavell Hospitals in Enfield are part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for an Imaging Lead to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. This is for a fixed term period of 13 months to cover maternity leave.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience within a multi-modality imaging department and fully competent in CT and MRI.
- A wide general radiographic background with expertise in one or more specialised area.
- Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
- Aware of College of Radiographers and HCPC Code of Conduct / Accountability.
Duties of this role include:
- Overseeing day to day clinical service delivery, with a high degree of professionalism; ensuring effective deployment of staff and provision of a high quality, responsive, patient focused service.
- To ensure that high quality, responsive Diagnostic Imaging services are delivered to meet the needs of all customers and the business.
- To maintain ongoing dialogue with Consultant Radiologists on all clinical aspects of Imaging service delivery and support the Director of Clinical Services (DCS) in ensuring sessional use is maximised.
- To support the DCS by attending meetings (minimum annual) with Radiologists to discuss clinical and operational issues.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more