- Albyn Hospital - Aberdeen
- Job Advert
Assistant Practitioner - Theatre
Full time - Permanent
£21,892 - £25,500 + Benefits
BMI Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Assistant Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. Part time hours are also available. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Assistant Practitioner Foundation Degree (Level 5) or equivalent.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems
Duties of this role include:
- To work as an integral part of the clinical team to provide a high standard of patient centered care meeting the needs of patients, consultants and colleagues. Your level of training and experience means you can work alone, without supervision. Responsible for implementing care for patients, contribute to the assessment of care needs and carry out an agreed range of clinical nursing procedures, under the direction of the Registered Practitioner in charge.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more