- Head Office - Central London
- Job Advert
Project Manager : Infrastructure
Head Office – London
Temporary / Full Time
Circle Health Group are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager - Infrastructure to join their team of staff in the IT department based out of Head Office – London or Home Based with frequent London and national travel required.
This is a Full Time role for 37.5 hours a week.
This is a temporary vacancy for 6 Months.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience (3+ years) experience in managing IT Projects within large (~£500M+ annual revenue, 10,000+ end-users, 40+ different locations) organisations.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent experience
- Professional project management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2 Practitioner / PMI)
- Ability to run large, complex and challenging projects using multi-disciplinary teams and crossing numerous technology platforms.
Duties of this role include:
- To plan, manage and implement IT projects as directed by the IT PMO and IT Service Delivery. The IT PMO is responsible for implementing IT projects Group wide, including changes to existing applications, infrastructure and processes and the implementation of new systems.
- To ensure the accompanying business process and people changes are being properly implemented so that the new IT capabilities will be effective.
- To ensure appropriate project governance is in place.
- To manage multiple, medium scale projects at any one time, in accordance with agreed project management methodology.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more