- Clementine Churchill Hospital - Harrow
- Job Advert
Clinical Services Manager - Physiotherapy
Full Time - Permanent
£45,753 - £52,000 + Benefits
**Significant Sign On Bonus Available**
BMI Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow Is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Services Manager to lead their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Chartered Physiotherapist.
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
Duties of this role include:
- To be responsible for the management and daily running of the physiotherapy department. To co-ordinate and manage the provision of physiotherapy services, providing clinical direction and leadership for the physiotherapy department.
- To manage the delivery of care as lead on clinical safety, ensuring safe provision of staffing that meets activity by workforce planning, monthly rostering and daily review.
- Maintain CQC standards at all times, undertake departmental risk assessments, maintain plans for minimising incidents, and report appropriately. Responsible for undertaking Root Cause Analysis (RCA) identifying issues, causes and subsequently taking remedial actions where necessary.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more