- Alexandra Hospital - Cheadle
- Job Advert
Up to £17.50 per hour
BMI Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle is part of Circle Healthgroup, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Cardiac Physiologist to join their team of staff in the Cardiology department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Clinical physiology or equivalent / ONC / BTEC in physiological measurement and medical physics
- Device qualification.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
- Current knowledge of a range of clinical specialties and developments in clinical practice.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with customers in challenging situations.
Duties of this role include:
- To provide an excellent standard of care according to the standards set by the hospital and unit whilst performing a highly comprehensive range of clinical cardiology investigations including invasive and non-invasive procedures. To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies as a skilled member of the team.
- Continually monitor and maintain a high professional standard of service to all patients, Consultants and other disciplines.
- Plan, perform and interpret, with guidance, a range of investigations to a high level of competence for Cardiology invasive and non-invasive procedures.
- Maintain clinical competencies.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.