- Saxon Clinic - Milton Keynes
- Job Advert
Up to £25 per hour
BMI Saxon Clinic in Milton Keynes is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Chartered Physiotherapist.
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
- Degree level educated, or equivalent.
Duties of this role include:
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard, ensuring excellent patient care at all times.
- Provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment for relevant departments participating in these patients’ pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate.
- To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally.
- To ensure the department maintains BMI Physiotherapy accreditation.
- Keep abreast of developments in physiotherapy by attending relevant courses and maintaining an up to date personal portfolio.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.