- Beaumont Hospital - Bolton
- Job Advert
BMI Beaumont Hospital in Bolton is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Patient Administration Lead to join their team of staff in the Administration department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems
- Knowledge and experience of process management
- Financial awareness, including business planning and budgeting
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of MS office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Be confident and competent in the use of all relevant IT platforms.
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to present solutions to problems raised
Duties of this role include:
- To support the Patient Administration Manager / Operations Manager to manage the hospital administration services in accordance with the standards required to achieve the Hospital’s objectives.
- To contribute to the strategic, operational and business development of the hospital.
- To be responsible for training, implementation and compliance to process monitoring for the end to end processes of all patients.
- Engaging with BMI subject matter experts such as Clinical Coding Team, Business Relationship Managers and Billing teams to gain greater understanding of the potential growth points for the hospital.
- Day to day leadership of administration staff ensuring the provision of high quality and efficient services at all times
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more