- Head Office - Central London
- Job Advert
Circle Health Group are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Change Analyst to join their team of staff in the IT department based at Head Office – London.
This is a Full Time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of implementing change into a working environment
- Confident stakeholder management skills.
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills to interact with a wide range of individuals in a wide range of situations that may require tact and diplomacy.
- Strong logical, problem solving aptitude.
- Experience of IT projects.
- Knowledge and experience of healthcare and hospitals strongly preferred.
- Basic knowledge of software testing techniques.
- Well-developed organisation / time management skills.
- Independent worker, able to prioritise and plan own time with minimal supervision
- Competent user of MS Office applications, including Visio
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and escalate appropriately.
- Experience in Change Management strongly preferred
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure new systems and updates to existing systems are successfully implemented into operation.
- To work with the business and operational areas, ensuring new practices and processes are fully trained and implemented to support the systemic changes.
- To be part of the Change Analyst team and to be eager to implement change.
- Explain IT concepts to business stakeholders in non-technical language
- Impact Assessment of project's activity on the operational business to identify interventions to successfully deliver intended change
- Ensuring that the business is ready for change - including managing stakeholder management, pre and post communication activities
For further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy please refer to the job description.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Insurance
- BMI Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Market leading learning and development, including free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
- BMI Staff Health Checks
- Blue Light Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers
- Cycle to Work – and much more!
Disability Confident – Committed Employer:
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer BMI we endeavour to ensure that disabled people and those with long term health conditions have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations within BMI. If you require reasonable adjustments for your application, interview or during your onboarding/induction process BMI will support you. For more information on the Government’s Disability Confident Employer Scheme, please click here
BMI Healthcare is fully committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people, and vulnerable adults by taking all reasonable steps to protect them from harm. All staff will receive appropriate training and induction so that they understand their roles and responsibilities and are confident about carrying them out.