- Southend Private Hospital - Westcliff on Sea
- Job Advert
BMI Southend Hospital is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join their team of staff in the Administration department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- A working and up to date knowledge of IT systems (to include Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Secretarial/organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent time management skills
- Competent in filing and archiving documents
- Previous EA/PA experience of working at a senior level
- Experience of taking minutes
- Ability to work with competing demands
- Development and maintenance of systems for managing documents including correspondence
Duties of this role include:
- Provide a confidential and professional administrative service to the Hospital Senior Management Team and assist in the smooth and efficient running of the hospital
- Support to the Hospital Senior Management Team to include but not limited to: diary management; point of contact for internal and external calls and accurate relay of associated messages; screen calls and visitors as appropriate; management of correspondence and e-mails; co-ordination of electronic diary; raising timely action points; preparing well presented data reports, Powerpoint presentations and other documentation
- Management of meeting documentation relative to the Senior Management Team (SMT) to include: timely issue of agenda and associated documentation; attending meetings to produce minutes and circulate as appropriate to the meeting. Meetings include Medical Advisory Committee, governance, operational and financial meetings
- Support the SMT in the management of @work by completing Scheduler or Scheduler plus responsibilities as appropriate
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.