- Huddersfield Hospital - Huddersfield
- Job Advert
Registered Nursing Associate
Full Time – Permanent
£21,892 - £23,500 + Benefits
BMI Huddersfield Hospital is part of Circle Healthgroup, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nursing Associate to join their team of staff in the Consulting Suites department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nursing Associate on the NMC register
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
- Previous experience of working within a health / care setting
- Able to demonstrate resilience, managing personal emotions and stress
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- IT skills appropriate to the role
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to engage and complete preceptorship
Duties of this role include:
- To deliver high standards of patient care and ensure they are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team.
- Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients and visitors.
- Administer medicines safely and in a timely manner via the NMC agreed routes of administration – adhering to BMI Healthcare Medicine Policy and Medicines Code.
- Act as a change agent to achieve a customer focused service.
- Ensure all adverse occurrences and clinical incidents are reported correctly and action plans to close the loop developed and completed.
- Implement and evaluate evidence-based practice
- Ensure robust risk assessment processes are in place
- Adhere to the NMC Code of Professional Standards of Practice and behaviour
For further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy please refer to the job description.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Insurance
- BMI Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Market leading learning and development, including free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
- BMI Staff Health Checks
- Blue Light Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers
- Cycle to Work – and much more!