- Chiltern Hospital - Great Missenden
- Job Advert
Full Time - Permanent
£31,365 - £37,890 + Benefits
BMI Chiltern Hospital in Great Missenden is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
The successful candidate will also be required to work shifts at BMI Shelburne Hospital, High Wycombe.
We have an opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Chartered Physiotherapist.
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
- Acupuncture qualification and an interest in hydrotherapy is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
- Degree level educated, or equivalent.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
Duties of this role include:
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard, ensuring excellent patient care at all times.
- Provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment for relevant departments participating in these patients’ pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate.
- To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally.
- To ensure the department maintains BMI Physiotherapy accreditation.
- Keep abreast of developments in physiotherapy by attending relevant courses and maintaining an up to date personal portfolio.
For further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy please refer to the job description.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Insurance
- BMI Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Market leading learning and development, including free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
- BMI Staff Health Checks
- Blue Light Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers
- Cycle to Work – and much more!