- Head Office - Central London
- Job Advert
BMI Healthcare are part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a National Lead - Cancer Services to join our team of staff.
This is a Part Time role for 18.75 hours a week. Role will be based at Head Office – London.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse qualified
- Current NMC Registration
- Knowledge of the relevant CQC regulations
- Knowledge of cancer pathways
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Post graduate cancer care qualification
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
Duties of this role include:
- To lead on cancer services across the Circle Health Group (CHG)
- To lead on the development of strategy, quality objectives and their delivery, practice, education and learning for Cancer across the Circle Health Group (CHG).
- Supporting the work force plan development and delivery.
- Act as an inspirational leader for Cancer and speak with authority as a leading SME
For further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy please refer to the job description.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Insurance
- BMI Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Market leading learning and development, including free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
- BMI Staff Health Checks
- Blue Light Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers
- Cycle to Work – and much more!
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Check.
Disability Confident – Committed Employer:
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer BMI we endeavour to ensure that disabled people and those with long term health conditions have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations within BMI. If you require reasonable adjustments for your application, interview or during your onboarding/induction process BMI will support you. For more information on the Government’s Disability Confident Employer Scheme, please click here
BMI Healthcare is fully committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people, and vulnerable adults by taking all reasonable steps to protect them from harm. All staff will receive appropriate training and induction so that they understand their roles and responsibilities and are confident about carrying them out.