- Hendon Hospital - London
- Job Advert
We are now welcoming applications for an experienced cardiac physiologist to join our friendly team here at BMI Hendon on a part time basis working 20 contracted hours a week. The department undertakes a wide range of cardiac investigations including stress tests and echo cardiograms.The successful candidate will work flexibly to support the cardiology and Health Screening services in providing a high standard of person centred care and be pivotal in providing an efficient service to both inpatients and ambulatory referrals.Enquiries are welcomed from all interested applicants who fit the person specification.Please contact Yvonne Jacobs on 020 8457 4513 with any queries.
This is a PART time role for 20 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Degree in Clinical physiology or equivalent / ONC / BTEC in physiological measurement and medical physics
- Device qualification
- Customer Focused.
- Compassionate nature with excellent communication skills with the ability to work at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Energetic, proactive and driven to succeed.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
- Current knowledge of a range of clinical specialties and developments in clinical practice.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with customers in challenging situations.
Duties of this role include:
- To provide an excellent standard of care according to the standards set by the hospital and unit whilst performing a highly comprehensive range of clinical cardiology investigations including invasive and non-invasive procedures.
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies as a skilled member of the team.
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, colleagues and visitors.
- Provide support and assistance to the multi-disciplined team within the Imaging & Cardiology unit.
- Be actively involved in scheduling of procedures, pre admission, and pre and post procedural patient support.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Insurance
- BMI Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Market leading learning and development, including free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
- BMI Staff Health Checks
- Blue Light Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers
- Cycle to Work – and much more!
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Check.
Disability Confident – Committed Employer:
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer BMI we endeavour to ensure that disabled people and those with long term health conditions have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations within BMI. If you require reasonable adjustments for your application, interview or during your onboarding/induction process BMI will support you. For more information on the Government’s Disability Confident Employer Scheme, please click here
BMI Healthcare is fully committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people, and vulnerable adults by taking all reasonable steps to protect them from harm. All staff will receive appropriate training and induction so that they understand their roles and responsibilities and are confident about carrying them out.