- Job Advert
BMI Meriden Hospital in Coventry is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
An opportunity to join a friendly team providing a confidential and professional administrative service to the Hospital Senior Management Team and assist in the smooth and efficient running of the hospital.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence
- A working and up to date knowledge of IT systems (to include Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Previous EA/PA experience of working at a senior level
- Experience of taking minutes
- Ability to work with competing demands
- Secretarial/organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent time management skills
- Competent in filing and archiving documents
Duties of this role include:
- Provide a confidential and professional administrative service to the Hospital Senior Management Team and assist in the smooth and efficient running of the hospital.
- Ensure a good working relationship with all departments in the hospital and with other key stakeholders
- Provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers
- Ensure the effective maintenance of consultant practising privilege documentation in line with BMI Practising Privileges Policy including full and accurate maintenance of the consultant database
- Liaise with consultants ahead of expiration of required documents required to retain practicing privileges
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and for this position offer a maximum salary of up to £27,000 per annum alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Insurance
- BMI Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Market leading learning and development, including free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
- BMI Staff Health Checks
- Blue Light Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers
- Cycle to Work – and much more!
For more information on this role or for an informal chat please contact Daljeet Billing on 07525 731396.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory Standard Disclosure Check.
Disability Confident – Committed Employer:
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer BMI we endeavour to ensure that disabled people and those with long term health conditions have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations within BMI. If you require reasonable adjustments for your application, interview or during your onboarding/induction process BMI will support you. For more information on the Government’s Disability Confident Employer Scheme, please click here
BMI Healthcare is fully committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people, and vulnerable adults by taking all reasonable steps to protect them from harm. All staff will receive appropriate training and induction so that they understand their roles and responsibilities and are confident about carrying them out.