- Lead Fertility Nurse
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Chelsfield Park Hospital - Orpington
- Functional Area
- Clinical - Contract ~ Fertility
- Proposed Hours Per Week
- Role Hours
- Full Time
- Role Type
- Job Description
- Closing date
- Job Advert
Senior Fertility Nurse / Fertility Nurse – Orpington, Kent – BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + more!
97.3%** of patients said their care was very good or excellent at BMI Chelsfield Park hospital
BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital is part of UK`s largest private healthcare provider group. Chelsfield Park Hospital is a well-equipped hospital providing healthcare across a number of specialities. The hospital has a range of outpatient services, 3 operating theatres, imaging facilities, and a leading HFEA licensed Assisted Conception Unit.
The hospital is contained with within beautiful grounds in the village of Chelsfield and has excellent traffic links being just 5 minutes off the M25 and provides free on-site parking.
These facilities combined with the latest in technology and on-site support services; enable our consultants to undertake a wide range of investigations and operations. Consultants have the support of caring and highly trained nursing and allied healthcare professionals as well as access to some of the latest technology and equipment. With a team of resident medical officers available 24hours a day, the hospital provides an ideal environment for excellent clinical care and patient recovery.
BMI are currently making a substantial investment in developing the fertility team and equipment, such as Embryoscope. We are looking for the right people to join our team – we are interested in patient focused, hardworking, skilled and motivated healthcare professionals to serve our patients. We want people whose drive is to make a positive impact on patient care.
What you will do as a Fertility Nurse:
- You must be a NMC registered nurse with recent fertility experience. We are committed to personal development; therefore the successful candidate will have the opportunity to attend national and international conferences and take part in the nurse’s ultra sound scanning training program.
- This position will require some weekend work and out of hours on call support on a rotational basis.
Why other Nurses work with this hospital:
- This well-established private hospital in South East London / North Kent has 3 theatres, a HFEA licensed Assisted Conception Unit, 36 beds, and a ‘Good’ CQC rating and very high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and a supportive development plan to help you achieve your career goals!
- As part of the fertility team you can expect to be empowered to meet high patient care standards. New ways of working that will improve your services are encourages and you will enjoy high levels of autonomy within the department.
If you would like any further information or just an informal chat then please contact Damian Pike – Clinical Services Manager – Fertility at Damian.Pike@bmihealthcare.co.uk or call us on 01689 877855